Sunday, October 31, 2010

From a friend

This is from an online friend....Christmas Candy for Halloween.....Happy Halloween to each of you.

Sunday, October 31, 2010


How's Your Sweet Tooth? I've got...


CHRISTMAS CANDY!!!


Are you all ready to start making those Christmas cards?  Well, I'm here to help!  I've assembled some of my favorite Christmas papers and one of the brand new Christmas stamps from Magnolia.  She's unmounted so I've also included a sheet of reusable Tack 'N Peel that you can attach to one side of your acrylic block for use with all of your unmounted stamps.  You'll never have to work with that mounting foam again!  How's that for awesome?

Here's what you can win:

1 - Magnolia 2010 Christmas stamp: Tilda Wants a Hug

3 - Basic Grey 6X6 Christmas Paper Pads:  Jovial, Wassail, Eskimo

1 - PinkPaislee 6X6 Christmas Paper Pad: Father Christmas

1 - Tack 'N Peel for you unmounted stamps


Here's how you can win:  It's simple!

1.  Become a Follower on my blog

2.  Advertise and link to my candy in the sidebar of your blog (I will check!).  If you do not have a blog, just let me know in your comment and I'll check that too.

3.  Leave a comment on this post onlyIf you leave your email address in your comment, I will contact you directly if you're the winner.

I will use Random.org to select and post a winner on the evening of November 8th, 2010.

Good luck
Angie     

4 comments:

  1. Your candy looks yummy!!! And that tape sounds fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I've posted this in my sidebar!!! This is just too sweet a candy package for me to just assume I won't win!!! LOL! And even if I don't -- great candy and congrats to the lucky winner in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great candy
    I am a new follower and you can see it on my sidebar here
    http://kindnessandmail.wordpress.com/

    tanyainjville at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, I'm giving away the PPDU cart and a surprise candy on my blog too on Monday! Did you comment for it? If not, come on over; there's a link at the top of my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete