Thursday, February 3, 2011

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!


The day we as a CTMH family have been waiting for.  The new Idea Book!  Yeah!  It is an awesome book.
It is in the "new" format.  This book will be good for 6 months.  It has 8 new paper packs, oodles of new stamp sets, plus new tools, embellishments and  4 of the paper packs and goodies from the last winter idea book.  Now how great is that?
If you would like to look at it online just go to the right side of the screen and click on shopping cart and it will take you directly to my website.  When you arrive, you can on the bottom right hand side and click on the new Idea Book icon and there you go....look, shop, dream, shop and look some more.  If you would like a book of your own, email me right from my website.  Got questions, call me.  The number is on my website.
If you haven't tried Studio J yet, now is the time.  Just go to my website, click on the Studio J icon, register and play all you want for free.  Get a membership and when you are ready to purchase your creativity projects they will be ever so much more cheaper.  Order once a month, 5 or more 2 page layouts and get the shipping for free and page protectors free too.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on recieving what looks to be a very fun book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Very much appreciated!! CTMH has some wonderful products. New catalog's are always so much fun!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete