Friday, March 25, 2011

Quote for the Day - Friday

Originality is not doing something no one else has ever done, but doing what has been done countless times before with new life, new breath.  - Marie Chapian

Today CTMH is putting new life and breath into helping the tragedies in Japan.  There is a new A stamp set with a value of $7.95 that you can purchase for $5.00 US.  100% of the profits will go the American Red Cross for efforts in Japan.  That is "Originality"  with creative life!

I am having a problem loading the stamp picture on my blog but if you go to the bottom of my blog you will find a link to Jeanette Lyton's blog, our CEO at CTMH and see her own words of Hope for Japan.

I hope then you will call me with your order, pass this idea onto your friends and call them all in or order online.  If you gather 10 orders, I will have a little gift just for you.

More over the week end.

Thanks for stopping by, come again soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment